1. Only registered vouchers with authentication numbers will be valid for processing booking requests.
2. The last date to register is as mentioned on the voucher
3. The authentication code received upon registration will be valid for 30 days from the date of registration for booking purpose.
4. The voucher is valid for all shows from Monday to Thursday, Friday - Sunday morning Shows or as mentioned on back of your voucher
5. Post registrations CineRewardz are good to book your choice of movies subject to you provide at least two different show / dates / theatre to process the request.
6. The voucher has to be booked minimum of two days before the expiry date of the Authentication code.
7. The booking will be confirmed 24 hours prior to the show timings over email
8. Tickets once issued cannot be changed/ amended.
9. Once booked, CineRewardz or RewardPort cannot be held responsible for any show being cancelled by theatre authorities for whatsoever reason.
10. CineRewardz is not responsible for the quality of seats/ movie or any service discrepancies in the theatre.
11. CineRewardz voucher entitles the customer for only movie ticket and no other facilities in the theatre such as food and beverages.
12. Tickets will be issued subject to availability without any seat preference.
13. Redemption is not valid for special shows/public/national holidays, 3'Dshows, First Week New Releases and Special screening if any.
14. Direct presentation of the voucher at theatre/ multiplex is null and void. You will have to follow steps mentioned overleaf on the CineRewardz voucher to avail your tickets.
15. You cannot encash or exchange the tickets for cash.
16. Company reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at its discretion. If you are registered with Do Not Disturb (DND) service, you will not receive SMS confirmation / if restricted user will not get Email from us giving details of authentication number.
17. The offer is based on advance bookings only and is subject to promotional availability.
18. Movie voucher code can be redeemed ONLY on partner website so provided by RewardPort Corporate Solutions Pvt. Ltd. They cannot be redeemed directly at the cinema/venue box office.
19. Employees / Distributor / Dealer / Retailers of the participating companies are not eligible to use this voucher.
20. The list of participating theatres remains subject to change.
21. For any queries write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
22. RewardPort Corporate Solutions Pvt. Ltd, its clients, agents and distributors accept no responsibility, financial or otherwise for the misuse of RewardPort Corporate Solutions Pvt. Ltd. vouchers, and are not liable for any personal loss or injury and cannot be held responsible for any disagreement concerning quality/ availability of featured venues.
23. RewardPort Corporate Solutions Pvt. Ltd., its clients, agents and distributors cannot replace any lost, stolen or damaged scratch cards and reserve the right to withdraw or amend any terms & conditions without prior notice.
24. RewardPort Corporate Solutions Pvt. Ltd is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to entrant's or any other person's mobile handset or computer related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this promotion.
25. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.